Groups Libraries are an easy way to share citations - they're a wonderful tool for group projects, journal clubs and more:
- Click on the new group icon, at the top left of your library (it will open your Zotero online).
- When prompted, log into your Zotero account in the page that opens.
- Name your group, choose a membership level and click Create Group.
- Pick access setting for group members and click Save Settings.
- Now that the group exists, you can go to Member Settings to add people.
- That's it, now you can add/copy/share references with your Group Library.