iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License
Mobile Site. Free to MCPHS. All Brands. All devices. Pharmacy.
This eBook site uses responsive web design, automatically detecting what type of device you are using and adjusting the display to match it. It provides access to current pharmacy textbooks and guides.
App. Free. Apple devices, Android devices. Pharmacy.
AIDSinfo includes HIV/AIDS drug information and treatment guidelines for both consumers and health professionals in English and Spanish.
Android users on Google's app store state that this is a useful app for setting pill reminders but that sometimes the app does not connect to the server and drug information becomes unavailable until the glitch is fixed.
App. Free to MCPHS. Apple devices and Android devices. Medicine.
This app version of the drug reference site contains monographs for all U.S. prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbal and nutritional supplements, and new and experimental drugs.
9. Go to Google Play or the App store to download the Clinical Pharmacology app. Search for "Elsevier Clinical Pharmacology" on the Apple App store or for "Clinical Pharmacology" on Google Play.
10. Login to the Clinical Pharmacology Mobile App with your Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey username and password.
Google's Play Store users appreciate the content but call the app glitchy. They mentioned trouble singing in to the app. Android users are mostly satisfied saying "Great App!" However a few remarked they had issues downloading it and the app was glitchy and they were unable to use it.
These drug information apps for Apple devices & Android devices may be used offlline. Academic/discount group rates are available to students.
For more information, 1. login to
2. Click on Academic Discount (The blue button under "Help and Training Resources"). Students at MCPHS get special pricing, but still need to pay to use Lexicomp's apps.
3. Scroll down to the app / app collection you want. The discount will be applied automatically. The regular price will be crossed out. The price you need to pay will be listed instead.
4. Select your operating system, using the options under that app / app collection.
5. Click on "Buy Now" using the button under that app / app collection.
6. Click "Proceed to Checkout."
7. Follow the prompts.
App. Free to MCPHS. Apple devices & Android Devices. mobileMicromedex provides drug information, including drug interactions, IV compatibility, drug identification, and drug comparison.
Remember, our license is for academic use only. Micromedex should not be used for actual patient care.
To download the app for Apple or Android, visit Micromedex.
It is easiest to download the Micromedex app when you also have a desktop or laptop to use. You will need the password listed in the instructions on Micromedex's website. It is difficult to read that information on a mobile device.
Problems downloading the app? Contact Customer Support .
PharmacyLibrary's website automatically adjusts to fit your screen on all devices and provides an online reference library of pharmacy handbooks.
Use the library's link OR sign in with your personal account at:
2. Click "Sign into Your Personal Account / Register."
3. Click "Create an online account."
4. Follow the prompts.
Mobile site. Free to MCPHS. All brands. All devices. Pharmacy.
This mobile site is the responsive online version of Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook, containing information about specific drugs' uses in treating animal diseases and conditions.